Basics of Energy Efficiency
July 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Interested in improving your energy efficiency but don’t know where to start?
Know Your Power’s Basics of Energy Efficiency Webinar is here to help.
Joshua Lewis, Energy Group Manager at SNP Technical Services, will be providing an informative overview of energy management best practices and a number of examples for energy efficiency opportunities. As an award-winning leader in the energy sector with a wide knowledge base in energy conservation and environmental sustainability, Joshua is committed to assisting businesses in Ontario to increase their revenue through efficiency.
By covering a number of basic energy measures, this webinar will help your business identify great projects and key operational efficiencies that can help reduce energy costs and start saving today. Join us to learn the best way to improve energy efficiencies through lighting, heating & cooling, building envelope, and renewable energy measures.
The Know Your Power initiative is a one-stop-shop for information on energy saving programs and opportunities to improve your energy efficiency that will help businesses identify measures to help reduce electricity bills and conserve energy.
Is this you? If so, then register today!
- Want to manage energy more efficiently but don’t know where to start
- Are looking to save energy costs today and use energy more efficiently
- Planning facility upgrades or scheduled maintenance that may involve replacing and upgrading equipment
- Not sure which energy project you should prioritize first
Benefits of attending this webinar
- Understand the basic framework of energy management and importance of reducing energy waste
- Review energy efficiency measures and opportunities for reducing your energy consumption
- Learn about projects to tackle through available energy efficiency incentive programs
Registration link coming soon!