- This event has passed.
November 3, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 amFree
Join the Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, and Newmarket chambers of commerce and boards of trade for a breakfast event on Friday, November 3rd to learn about practical energy cost-saving programs that are available for businesses in Ontario.
The event will bring together representatives from your local distribution company, natural gas distributor and the Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO), along with businesses and community leaders from the region, to share information about available energy-saving programs and how to enroll. You will also have the opportunity to network with other local job creators who are interested in giving their businesses a competitive edge through energy efficiencies and retrofits, and hear success stories from those who have already benefited.
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) has partnered with the Ontario government to lead an education campaign to improve awareness of the Province’s energy conservation and cost-saving programs. The Know Your Power initiative is a one-stop shop for information on energy-saving programs and opportunities to improve your energy efficiency that will help businesses identify measures to help reduce electricity bills and conserve energy.
Who Should Attend?
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors starting their energy efficiency journey
- Energy managers
- Energy consultants
- Qualified energy efficient contractors
- Local utility companies and municipalities
- Scope of energy efficiency programs available for business
- Which program would be beneficial to your organization and how to apply
- Learn from the stories of local businesses that have participated in programs