- This event has passed.
Should your business be opting into the Industrial Conservation Initiative (ICI)? Find out how this might affect your bottom line
April 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Join the Ontario Chamber of Commerce, IESO, and Ministry of Energy for our Know Your Power webinar on Industrial Conservation Initiative (ICI) on Thursday April 19th from 11:00am to 12:00pm for an overview of this initiative, important timelines and the potential savings opportunities.
Customers that participate in the ICI are called Class A customers and pay Global Adjustment (GA) based on their percentage contribution to the top 5 peak Ontario demand hours in Ontario over a 12-month period. Participating customers that can successfully predict the top 5 peaks and reduce their demand may see a reduction in their Global Adjustment costs.
The ICI program eligibility expanded in 2017 to include manufacturers and greenhouses with average monthly peak demand greater than 500kW.
This webinar provides an opportunity for ICI participants to connect with other program participants and energy experts from industry, the IESO, and Ministry of Energy. Stay informed on how to successfully participate in the ICI or determine if the program is right for your organization.
The Know Your Power initiative is a one-stop-shop for information on energy saving programs and opportunities to improve your energy efficiency that will help businesses identify measures to help reduce electricity bills and conserve energy.
Join the webinar on Go-To-Webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5138130376283859459
Is This You? If So Then Register TODAY!
- Businesses participating in the ICI program
- Eligible businesses interested in opting into the program
- Energy managers specializing in industrial processes
- Energy consultants
- Qualified energy efficient contractors
- Local utility companies and municipalities
Benefits Of Attending This Webinar
- ICI program eligibility
- Important dates and timelines for base period, adjustment period, and opt-in/opt-out period
- Available tools to assist with load shifting
- How to determine if this program is right for your organization and how much you are likely to save through participating