Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Join the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce for a morning breakout session at the Niagara Economic Summit on Thursday, October 26th to learn about practical energy cost saving programs that are available for businesses in Ontario. The event will bring together electricity and natural gas utility companies, energy experts, businesses and community leaders from across the region, and businesses learning about these programs for the first time.
OCC Network Energy Liaison Officer Matt Brunette will provide an overview of available energy saving programs to take advantage of before moving into a panel discussion with local businesses.
Who Should Attend?
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors starting their energy efficiency journey
- Energy managers
- Energy consultants
- Qualified energy efficient contractors
- Local utility companies and municipalities
- Scale of energy efficiency programs available for business
- Which program would be beneficial to your organization and how to apply
- Local business experience in participating in programs and post-program benefits
Date: Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Location: White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa