Structured energy management support to optimize productivity
Designed to help industrial and institutional customers set the right energy management strategy and make it happen.
The CEM program has five steps:
1. Senior Management Sponsorship
2. Creation of an Energy Policy
3. Assigning an Energy Champion
4. Development of an Energy Model
5. Taking Action Towards Continuous Energy Improvement
Enbridge will provide financial incentives to cover up to 50% of thermal energy efficiency audits to help identify key energy drivers. Additionally, Enbridge will provide access to incentives to fund up to 80% of the cost of an Energy Management Information System (EMIS) up to $40,000 per project.
The CEM program is for Enbridge Gas Distribution customers. Participants must complete steps 1-4 within one calendar year and have their application
form approved by Enbridge Gas Distribution.