Thursday, October 5th, 2017
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) has partnered with the Ministry of Energy to lead an education campaign to improve business awareness of energy conservation and cost savings programs from electricity and natural gas companies.
Join the Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce for a lunch and learn event on Thursday, October 5th to learn about practical energy cost saving programs that are available for businesses in Ontario. The event will bring together electricity and natural gas utility companies, energy experts, businesses and community leaders from across the region, and businesses learning about these programs for the first time.
OCC Network Energy Liaison Officer Matt Brunette will provide an overview of available energy saving programs to take advantage of before moving into a panel discussion with local businesses.
Who Should Attend?
- Businesses of all sizes and sectors starting their energy efficiency journey
- Energy managers
- Energy consultants
- Qualified energy efficient contractors
- Local utility companies and municipalities
- Scale of energy efficiency programs available for business
- Which program would be beneficial to your organization and how to apply
- Local business experience in participating in programs and post-program benefits
Date: Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Registration: 11:30am – 12:00pm
Program: 12:00pm – 10:30pm
Location: Victoria Inn